Thursday, January 18, 2007

been around a long while

I've had this blog for a good long while...as evidenced by the posts from '04. I don't want to delete them, though. They're very me. Very sappy. I'm so full of sap.

I'm sleepy and there isn't too much to say...except I feel that I'm ready and need to start blogging again. So perhaps I will. That is, if I can blog something that will be of interest to all of you... (i.e., no more future blog posts like this one).

Hope you're well. Hope you're happy. Hope you're full and peaceful.

Oh, and of course - Happy Birthday to the ever so lovely Ana. Should you read this: you are loved. I can't drink a sip of alcohol and not wish you were next to me, laying in grass, pointing out constellations. (See the sap? It never ends).

6 comments:

tinkler said...

and by scrotum, i mean, "amazing, wonderful, beautiful person"

hehehe.

Ana said...

I never even knew this existed. It's like you've had this huge secret the whole time I've known you. Except it's not really huge.... or a secret.

Anyway, thank you for the birthday wishes. It just wasn't the same without my friends. I think about coming to New York ALL THE TIME. No joke.

And tell Sarah to stop saying scrotum. I hate that word.

Ana said...

Uhh.. In order to post on this is made me create a blog...

I'm not sure if I'll do anything with it though.

Mandy said...

hahaha, so it begins...

we're all going to be blogging again, like it or not.

tinkler said...

upppppddaaattteee!

Ana said...

yes, please update ma'am.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I guess the most important things include: I live in a tiny apartment (in a rather large city), I work in HR, I enjoy dress up dinners that end in pj parties, and I'm trying to pull off a bob with bangs.