Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Me, Me, Me

10 Random things about me:
1. My passion is traveling.
2. I am slightly obsessed with Cher.
3. I smell every book I pick up.
4. I like wine.
5. I have milked goats.
6. I am overly obsessed with NYC.
7. I have the greatest family.
8. My hometown has one stoplight.
9. Rent is my favorite Broadway musical.
10.Airports are some of my favorite places on earth.

9 Memorable moments
1. Leaving my mom behind at the airport to begin my life in NYC. (Most intense moment in my life, thus far.)
2. Skinnydipping in high school.
3. Being serenaded my first night at Baylor as a freshman, and a random guy asking me to dance in front of everyone.
4. Seeing Manhattan through a plane window at night.
5. Parasailing with my family in Destin.
6. Losing a good high school friend.
7. Winning 1st in State for our school's One Act Play, "Peer Gynt."
8. Having to be incredibly promiscuous in the above play.
9. Saying goodbye to NYC that last night at 4am.

8 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Travel the world.
2. Be published.
3. Really help out a charity.
4. Spread as much compassion as I can.
5. Live in a penthouse and build a ranch. Both.
6. Give to my parents for their generosity.
7. Get married/have a baby.
8. Truly appreciate God and who He is.

7 Ways to win my heart:
1. Make me laugh.
2. Respect me.
3. Love my imperfections.
4. Write a song for me.
5. See something beautiful in all people.
6. Love to travel and see new things.
7. Do whatever it takes to fulfill your dreams.

6 Things I believe in:
1. God
2. Compassion
3. I believe there is something beautiful about everyone.
4. I believe it's important to have a child's heart.
6. True love
7. I believe dreams can come true.

5 Things I'm afraid of:
1. Not making my family proud.
2. Not making God proud.
3. Not being the best big sister.
4. Scorpions.
5. Hamsters.

4 Of my favorite items in my apartment:
1. She's not a thing, but my roommate, Sarah.
2. My bird.
3. My bed.
4. My fan.

3 Things I do every day:
1. Pray
2. Brush my teeth
3. Eat chocolate. Well, I try to at least.

2 Things I'm trying not to do right now:
1. Spanish homework.
2. Sleep.

1 Person I want to hug:
God...
and Victoria. That's two.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I guess the most important things include: I live in a tiny apartment (in a rather large city), I work in HR, I enjoy dress up dinners that end in pj parties, and I'm trying to pull off a bob with bangs.